We got everyone dressed and then I took a few pictures. I love the Grinch Converse shoes on Erik. So cute. This got me excited to make a few more skirts before my little Ingrid grows up!
Friday, March 6, 2015
Read Across America
Today was the last day of Spirit Week for the Annika, Ingrid and Erik at Santan. It's been a fun week of reading activities and fun hats, hair, pajamas and mustaches. Ingrid is now in 3rd grade. Time is running out for her to wear fun Dr. Seuss skirts and tights. She's getting older each year. So I wanted to make this one count. I used a nurses scrub I got on EBay a few years ago and took my seam ripper and took the shirt apart. After ironing it, I pieced a skirt together with some red and white accent fabric and a piece of the Cloud 9 Ed Emberley squiggle black fabric. And then I got a black t-shirt out of Erik's dresser and used a little more fabric and cut out a tie out of the scrub fabric to make him a shirt. Finally I decided Ingrid needed a shirt to match and added "suspenders" to hers. I found Annika's shirt online and we had the ubiquous hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment