Friday, February 5, 2016

It's Been Waaaay too Long

I have realized over the years that this blog holds more value than I care to admit.  Looking back at our pictures is one thing; but it's the stories that go with it that make our family moments memorable.  And as I hide behind the excuses, the days go by and the kids get bigger.  So no more concerns about my writing skills, I just need to do it.

This evening I realized we still had some girl scout cookie money that needed to be deposited so I texted the Girl Scout leader to ask if she could pick up the money Saturday morning.  Instead she came over this evening.  Without dinner plans for either family, we decided to go with all the kids to Senor Taco for dinner and talk.

A fun evening for everyone.  We ended up talking until after 9 PM.

This morning was donuts for Dad's at Santan.  Erik was not going to let his dad get away with not going.  Mr. Lumberjack-fusion went with his plaid shirt and a smirk on his face - he said he needed more facial hair to be a lumberjack.



No comments: